The Vihtavuori Reload app will be out of reach for users due to unforeseen technical changes and maintenance. This will be impacting all Vihtavuori Reload Mobile application users (Android and iOS) from June 1st 2018 and onwards, continuing for an estimate of some days until a new technical solution has been implemented.
During the downtime of the Vihtavuori Reload app, you can still keep using it while considering the following factors:
- Existing users that have signed up into Vihtavuori Reload service will not be able to login to the user account in the appn (not via Facebook nor via email/password option)
- The App can be used offline
- Changes to recipes are currently not being synced to service (if you have selected this option in the application settings). Sync will take place once the service is up and running again.
New users installing the application:
- The app can be used by selecting ‘Test without signing up’
- Account creation and registration is not possible at the moment (not via Facebook, nor via email/password option)
- The latest Reload data tables will not be available until service is up and running again
We apologize any inconvenience this is causing, and we will let app users know once the solution has been worked out and the Vihtavuori Reload app is fully accessible again.
Solution found and implemented for all other issues except Facebook login on 8th of June 2018
Solution implemented for Facebook login along with new application features by new release of Vihtavuori Reload 2nd of July 2018